TRUSTWISE.IO LTD and KELLERHALS CARRARD, one or the largest law firms in Switzerland, have signed a preferred partnership agreement.
We’re proud to provide the DLT technology for the “Smart Banknote Solution” announced by Orell Füssli Ltd. Security Printing and AUGENTIC GmbH
The all-in-one corporate housekeeping solution for Swiss startups and SMEs.
Fulfill legal obligations
The legal obligations in Switzerland can be challenging for companies with a growing number of (international) shareholders.
Exit in mind
Especially, as most startups are built with an exit in mind, correct documentation according to legal obligations is of utmost importance.
Equity as a liquid asset
Investors enjoy the ability to transfer and trade private equity easily via app.
- automated shareholder and beneficial owner registries
- completeness of title chain
- integrated organisation of shareholder meetings
- integrated board meetings
- easy, secure and legally binding signing of contracts
- easy p2p transfer of private equity
- direct & easy communication with investors via app
The Trustwise platform provides services which are commonly used by various own
and 3rd party blockchain applications (such as TWEX, CBDC and Certificates).
Founder and CEO
- Hans-Peter looks back to thirty years of developing concepts and software for institutions like UBS, Swiss Bank Corporation and others.
- He founded several companies like Banking Concepts AG, Search Concepts AG as well as digitalconcepts.io.
- In 2017, he took part in a consortium that won a tender for a study on the economic impact of Blockchain by the Swiss government-funded Foundation of Technology Assessment. (TA-Swiss)
- In 2018 he helped to install a public procurement solution for the government of Cyprus.
Head of IT
Advisor and Business Implementation
DR. BEAT RÖTHLISBERGER
Infrastructure & Security
Sales & Support
Trustwise is providing economically viable blockchain solutions that decrease international business transaction cost. With TWEX®, we envision corporations to perform all corporate actions on the blockchain.