Digital Shares &
The blockchain secured vaccination certificate solution
The all-in-one corporate housekeeping solution for Swiss startups and SMEs.
Fulfill legal obligations
The legal obligations in Switzerland can be challenging for companies with a growing number of (international) shareholders.
Exit in mind
Especially, as most startups are built with an exit in mind, correct documentation according to legal obligations is of utmost importance.
Equity as a liquid asset
Investors enjoy the ability to transfer and trade private equity easily via app.
- automated shareholder and beneficial owner registries
- completeness of title chain
- integrated organisation of shareholder meetings
- integrated board meetings
- easy, secure and legally binding signing of contracts
- easy p2p transfer of private equity
- direct & easy communication with investors via app
TWEX in action
Watch our videos about the next evolution in finance and how TWEX works
TWEX - the next evolution of corporate finance starts now!
Download TWEX on the app stores!
SMART SHARES are now TWEX - watch the tutorial and see how it works!
TWEX provides separate pricing plans for individual and corporate users.
For both groups, registration is free and individual users get 25 free credits upon registration!
Issue Private Equity
- Issue and distribute tokenized private equity as a Swiss AG.
- All shareholders undergo complete KYC.
- Restricted and unrestricted shares are supported.
- This includes an automatically updated share registry with beneficial ownerships.
- Shareholders choose between custodial and non-custodial wallets to store equity.
TRANSFER OF PRIVATE EQUITY
- Unlocks the transferability for tokenized equity between shareholders.
- Includes trustee functionality to ensure payment before the shares are transferred.
- Any new shareholders undergo complete KYC.
- Restricted shares are transferred after the approval is granted.
- Issue further rounds of equity to existing and new shareholders.
- Cap table stays updated and transparent for shareholders.
- Send invitations to all beneficial owners from your share registry.
- Conduct voting before and during the meeting.
ISSUE SECURITY TOKENS
- Issue and distribute security tokens.
- All owners of security tokens undergo complete KYC.
- Distribute dividends to security token owners.
- Security tokens are fully transferable.
- This includes an automatically updated registry of security token owners with beneficial ownerships.
- Manage board members.
- Conduct secure board meetings.
- Conduct board meeting votings.
- MIFID 2&3
- Swiss Tax & Corporate Law
- Digital document signing process.
- Document cloud storage.
- Manage rights of corporate signatories.
- Supports single and joint signatures.
- Includes function and amount based restrictions.
TRUSTWISE uses the TRUSTNET blockchain, governed by the Swiss Trustnet International Association.
TRUSTNET is an Ethereum based blockchain and runs with the eco-friendly proof-of-authority Hyperledger BESU.
- Best Block
- Last Block
- 0s ago
- Avg Block Time
- Gas Price
- 0 gwei
Founder and CEO
- Hans-Peter looks back to thirty years of developing concepts and software for institutions like UBS, Swiss Bank Corporation and others.
- As a serial entrepreneur, Hans-Peter founded Banking Concepts AG, Search Concepts AG as well as digitalconcepts.io.
- In 2017, he took part in a consortium that won a tender for a study on the economic impact of Blockchain by the Swiss government-funded Foundation of Technology Assessment. (TA-Swiss)
- In 2018 he helped to install a public procurement solution for the government of Cyprus.
Head of IT
Advisor and Business Implementation
Owner & CEO
Trustwise is providing economically viable blockchain solutions that decrease international business transaction cost. With Twex, we envision corporations to perform all corporate actions on the blockchain.